I would like to have all Slurm commands in one place. Here’s a description from Wikipedia about Slurm. The post is incremental and is supplemented with other useful options.
Sinfo - is a command that shows information about nodes, e.g. free number, status, partition.
Slurm node states
- idle - node ready for allocation
- mix - node is not fully used
- alloc - node is fully occupied
- drain - node is excluded from the queue system
- down - node is down and unavailable
Squeue - displays active and pending tasks.
Scancel - allows you to complete the task.
to be continued…